Banners can be used for billboards, building wraps, banners, trade show signage and more. Waterproof and durable use them outdoors and indoors.
1. What type of files can I upload for Memphis, TN Banners?
We recommend saving your banner design as a pdf
You may also send the file in the following types: jpg, jpeg, psd, tif, tiff, eps, ai, and png
We prefer that you send .PDF and .EPS files with outlined fonts. These files are easier to handle and will likely speed up your turn-around. Remember to add crop marks and flatten your banner files before uploading.
2. What color mode should my Memphis, TN banner files be?
If you send us an RGB file for your banner, there is a chance that a color shift may occur and you may not be satisfied with your job. You should always start and finish your banner designs in CMYK color mode.
3. What resolution should my Memphis, TN banner files be?
All files should be 300dpi. Any low resolution files for banners will be placed on hold until we receive new files, slowing your turn-around.
4. How should I set up my bleed and crop marks for Memphis, TN banners?
Bleed must extend further than the cut line. Please keep all text and anything you do not want cut at least .125" away from the cut line. When sending an .eps or .pdf, make sure you include crop marks so we can cut the job correctly.
- Memphis, Tennessee Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Clevelend, Smyrna, Germantown, Brentwood, Columbia, La Vergne, Gallatin, Sp