1. What type of files can I upload for my Arlington Business Card Printing?
We recommend saving your uv gloss business card design as a pdf
You may also send the file in the following types: jpg, jpeg, psd, tif, tiff, eps, ai, and png
We prefer that you send .PDF and .EPS files with outlined fonts. These files are easier to handle and will likely speed up your turn-around. Remember to add crop marks and flatten your business card files before uploading.
2. What color mode should my Arlington Business Card Printing be?
If you send us an RGB file for your uv gloss business cards, there is a chance that a color shift may occur and you may not be satisfied with your job. You should always start and finish your business card designs in CMYK color mode.
3. What resolution should my Arlington Business Card Printing be?
All files should be 300dpi. Any low resolution files for uv gloss business cards will be placed on hold until we receive new files, slowing your turn-around.
4. How should i set up my bleed and crop marks for Arlington Business Card Printing?
Bleed must extend further than the cut line. Using one of our business card templates can help you visualize this. Please keep all text and anything you do not want cut at least .125" away from the cut line. When sending an .eps or .pdf, make sure you include crop marks so we can cut the job correctly.
TEMPLATES FOR UV GLOSS BUSINESS CARDS
- BUSINESS CARD TEMPLATE(RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FILE)
- 1/4" ROUND CORNER BUSINESS CARD TEMPLATE(RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FILE)
- 1/8" ROUND CORNER BUSINESS CARD TEMPLATE (RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FILE)
- Arlington, Texas, Dallas, Oak Cliff, University Park, Lake Highlands, Mesquite, Balch Springs, Grand Prairie, Arlington, Garland, Richardson, Plano, Carrollton, Forney, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Rockwall, Lancaster, Duncanville, Irving, Farmers Branc